Dear PointPay Family,
PointPay CEO, Vladimir Kardapoltsev, shared an update on the work we’ve done over the past week.
Android mobile app development
- Added wallet management on the ‘CryptoBank’ page;
- Added replenishment of Wallet and Exchange accounts on the ‘Receive’ tab;
- Updated the FAQ page.
- Built-in alerts for 500-error codes in all nginx logs;
- Deployment of Gitlab runner with autoscaling for AWS (mobile app);
- Tested S3 Bucket Keys encoding in AWS;
- Developed staging pipelines for the new matcher;
- Created the second Staging and Master environments for the exchange.
- Completed the first version of the new Golang Matcher (Market and Limit Orders);
- Fully integrated and tested the KYC procedure — ready for release next week;
- Continued integration of the PHP and Golang services;
- Fixed bugs in the Exchange’s new interface.
- Developed the Header, Modal, and Services pages.
Admin Panel Development
- Filled the clickhouse database with historical data about the state of hot wallets;
- Developed an API for aggregated data on log information about requests;
- Integrated Sentry Platform;
- Updated Angular to version 12;
- Developed a search by email in the backend.
- Published an interview in Forbes with Vladimir Kardapoltsev.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!