Dear PointPay Family,
We prepared our new weekly update with great news and our CEO Vladimir Kardapoltsev highlighted them in the new video.
- 13th burn for 1,800,000 PXP was completed.
Mobile App Development
- Added auto logout for the Android app.
Android and IOS
- Added the ability to delete an account;
- Added the ability to change the password.
For iOS app
- Implemented new authorization flow;
- Added history of transactions on the exchange.
The new Android version is already out, while the iOS version will be released on Monday.
- Fixed Referral's section on the “Settings” page;
- Added dropdown reference menu for all products;
- Connected to Sentry;
- Removed incorrect icons and tooltip from the “Accounts” page;
- Created a new design for the Wallet.
Redesigned Bank Pages:
- Instant Loan.
- Started work on the new architecture for Quick Exchange;
- Working on APIs for CoinMarketCap and CoinGecko;
- Finished the front-end development of the new Classic Exchange redesign.
New Gateway on Golang
- Final testing of the service.
- Reconfigured and finished the new logic of the service — ready for final release next week.
Development of the new Matcher on Golang
- Cancelation of orders;
- Graceful shutdown;
- Persistent storage.
Crypto Bank Development/Crypto Wallet Development
- Prepared release of Gift cards;
- Added generation of deposit/withdrawal reports.
Payment System Development
- Tested all payment methods;
- Created new flow for buying/selling cryptocurrencies;
- Worked on new partnership agreements.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!