Dear PointPay family,
It's time to summarize this week and announce the winners of the competitions! All of it in our traditional Weekly Update!
The winners of this week are:
- 14937081928, who wins the Trading competition and receives 5,000 PXP
- 25204529361, who wins the Bug & Suggestions competition and receives 7,500 PXP
Congratulations to the winners! We also encourage all users to participate in the new round, which will run until April 18th! To participate, simply trade on the PointPay exchange or submit an idea for the development of PointPay (or a bug you've found) through a special form.
Now let's move on to the changes of this week!
PointPay Weekly Update
- the Savings and Staking reports making error handling easier;
- the security of the Payment system.
- the stability of QuickExchange, allowing for more accurate and correct exchange;
- the security of the Exchange platform.
- Improved working with time zones on the Exchange;
- Implemented the display of the minimum amount in cryptocurrency when creating an order on the Exchange.
- the display of the received amount when purchasing cryptocurrency;
- the creation of QE orders.
- Improved the handling of amounts in the order creation flow on the Exchange;
- Switched to a new fee request flow for withdrawals, which improves the fee calculation accuracy.
- Standardized the number display format on all site pages;
- Hid the mobile app banner when scrolling the screen to avoid interfering with site navigation;
- Made it possible to turn on and off referral system notifications;
- Migrated the bank code to a UI kit to improve development speed and quality in the future.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this update. We look forward to seeing you next week!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
💰 Earn up to 7% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!