This year's last Weekly Update is ready for you to read! PointPay team has released many new features in Deposits/Withdrawals, such as Go Gateway, Single Balances, and Scoring. We've also completed the Buy/Sell Crypto widget for the Dashboard.
Read more about these and other changes in the full update below!
- Go Gateway, Single Balances, and Scoring on checking user withdrawals in 24 hours;
- funds on freeze checks in Scoring;
- correct processing of errors on outputs received from Custodian on unexpected processing scenarios;
- the correct processing of the "Insufficient funds" error from Custodians;
- improved Go Gateway logging and saving the cause status Cancelled, Failed, Unknown to the database;
- multi-networks and all their settings.
- Finalized order of currencies display;
- Optimized queries to the Unified Balances database to retrieve data;
- Rewrote Go integrations with payment providers Itez and Simplex;
- Wrote documentation for several payment provider integrations for mobile teams.
- development of a Buy/Sell Crypto widget for the Dashboard;
- the design to simplify Withdrawal flow;
- server development on frozen funds.
- Finalized the My Trades functionality;
- Released Exchange wallet page.
Completed development of the
- public API backend;
- Trading Competitions frontend;
- performance of Matchmaker;
- Trading API;
- navigation on the Exchange.
- Added ability to enter the amount of currency to buy in Launchpad flow;
- Enabled balance switch in Regular and Savings tabs;
Added display of
- available for purchasing coin balance in Launchpad flow;
- users' current and all PXP levels on the Edit Profile screen.
- Cryptocurrency Selection screen;
- switching to the Cryptocurrency Selection screen in the Deposit redesign flow.
- Implemented animation for QR in the redesign of Deposit flow;
- Added current PXP level, PXP balance, and amount to the next PXP level on the Dashboard;
- Redesigned the entire Quick Exchange flow;
- the functionality of removing characters in fields with commas in the Exchange flow when initiating an order;
- operability of the Top Up button in the Exchange flow.
- Tuned up Quick Exchange converter;
- Configure the display and currency change in the header at the Authorization project;
- Prepared for the release page with the PointPay logos and rules for their use on our partners' websites;
- Tested the KYC integration between the Authorization service and consumers;
- Checked the arrival of the profit from the referral;
- Verified the correctness of the referral system flow;
- Connected the front end and back end for the API Management page in the personal profile settings.
- Changed the subdomain for Launchpad from “launchboard” to “launchpad”;
- Improved the product's handling of translations by standardizing and creating a script with automation;
- Completed a major part of the development for the ability to run a token sale in multiple rounds.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this update. We look forward to seeing you next week!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
💰 Earn up to 7% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!