Dear PointPay family,
This week, we have made significant progress in developing our products. We have launched Iceberg orders - a great tool for filling large orders. As for our HR Talent Platform, we have launched a page where you can find basic information about the modules on the project and links to them. Yesterday, our CEO Vladimir Kardapoltsev held an AMA session. You can watch the recorded version on our Youtube channel if you have missed the live event.
Watch video with Vladimir Kardapoltsev!
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Improved the performance of the Profile flow;
- Released app version 7.7.7 in the App Store;
- Connected the logic and sockets in the “Buy” and “Sell” flows from the seller's side in the P2P flow;
- Implemented the layout in the “Buy” and “Sell” flows by the author of the ad in P2P;
- changed the title of the screen to “Day of the Week”.
- the layout of the Sell flow in P2P;
- Add a New Payment Method screen in P2P;
- the Confirm Payment modal window in the Sell flow in P2P;
- widgets in the chats flow in P2P;
- Swipe to Refresh on the Contracts tab in P2P;
- the ability to add media files inside a chat in P2P so that users can exchange media files with each other.
- methods to display reasons for canceling a contract in P2P;
- functionality that does not allow editing certain fields inside editing an existing ad.
For Android mobile application
- Removed the display of the repeated payment method on the Select Payment screen in P2P;
- Displayed only available payment methods for the seller/buyer in the Add a New Payment Method in P2P flow;
- Released version 6.4.7 in the Play Market.
- full-screen error when loading user data in the Profile flow;
- an eye icon next to ads in P2P;
- checking “precision” on the Amount screen in P2P;
- methods for displaying contract cancellation reasons in P2P;
- icons of the selected cryptocurrency in the Buy/Sell flow;
- display of the cryptocurrency icon on the Contract Created screen in P2P;
- display of the cryptocurrency icon on the Pay Seller screen in P2P;
- display of the cryptocurrency icon on the “We are waiting for the Buyer’s Payment” screen in P2P;
- display of the cryptocurrency icon on the “We are waiting for the Seller’s Payment” screen in P2P;
- the ability to choose payment “With Crypto” in the Sell flow in P2P;
- display of received data on balances excluding precision;
- the Profile flow in P2P;
- calculation of the amount in the Buy/Sell flow;
- performance of the transition after tapping on the “Confirm Cancellation” button in P2P;
- the display of short information in P2P payment methods;
- filter by cryptocurrency in the Contracts tab in P2P;
- filter by date in the Contracts tab in P2P;
- editing and deleting the payment method in the Profile flow;
- Swipe to Refresh on the Contracts tab in P2P;
- deleting a payment method with a swipe to the left in the Profile;
- Swipe to Refresh on the P2P tab so that users can update the list of P2P contracts themselves;
- the entire profile tab in P2P, where users can change their nickname and time zone, as well as add or delete their payment methods;
- the initial screen of the Dispute flow.
- Set up receiving the user's balance from the pxp-lvl service for the Referral Program;
- Generated a registration QR code on PointPay for the upcoming conference;
- Applied new design breakpoints for the Home page, as well as Authorization and CryptoBank projects, to improve the front-end development process;
- Unified the format of certificates on all pages and subdomains of PointPay;
- Updated Live Roadmap;
- Deactivated the button for sending codes (mfa, registration) before the request was processed to avoid spamming emails from the user.
- performance of new user registration;
- 2FA interface;
- the layout of the mobile version of the site;
- displaying the Registration page, removing the white background;
- operability of the Contacts page.
- the display of static percentages on the Main page for Staking (10%) and PXP Savings (1%);
- the meanings of the “Sign up” and “Sign in” buttons in the mobile version of the site.
- the UI Kit to Registry to improve the development process;
- an “eye icon” to the registration form so that the user can see the password.
- console command to switch the KYC level for a user by e-mail;
- minor changes on the front end for the Referral Program.
- Implemented trade discount logic for PXP holders on the backend;
- Displayed a list of filled orders in a popup with detailed information about the order;
- Launched Iceberg orders for clients to fill large orders.
- the logic of the market data on the backend;
- popup window with discount levels for using PXP to pay commission;
- endpoint for the Market Data service for smoother data transfer for partners and frontend.
- Updated rates on Savings and Staking for PXP;
- Updated data on CryptoLoans to make the information more understandable in different parts of the ecosystem;
- Prepared amendments to the CryptoLoan agreement due to the change in flow;
- Created a request to get available user limits based on KYC;
- Separated notifications for partial and full repayments for CryptoLoans;
- Added to the CryptoLoan repayments a block with suggestions for ways to top up the balance in the CryptoLoan currency;
- Created a service for transferring funds between Regular and Savings accounts;
- Optimized the /v2/bank/currencies request to speed up the loading of a large number of project pages.
- a section with all CryptoBank products as part of the Home Page redesign;
- the ability to record the fact of successful regular payment in the CryptoLoan payment schedule;
- block about Staking as part of the Home Page redesign;
- a block about CryptoLoans as part of the Home Page redesign;
- KYC validation in a separate request.
- the redesign of drop-down lists with currencies and added a currency search there;
- the refactoring of the payment schedule and payment history for CryptoLoans;
- technical documentation on limit checking based on KYC;
- tests for the dependence of the CryptoLoan rate on LTV.
- the calculation of the overpayment for CryptoLoans due to changes in the CryptoLoans flow;
- the boundaries of checking the current LTV when activating CryptoLoans;
- the principle of forming the payment schedule for CryptoLoans. Now the principal of the CryptoLoan is paid only at the last payment.
- the work of calculating the commissions during the withdrawal after the page redesign;
- the work of currencies with tags in the output.
Withdrawals & Payment System Development
- order statuses for Sell Crypto;
- withdrawals statuses;
- download deposits from Custodians (BitGO and Fireblocks).
- withdrawals for BitGO and Fireblocks;
- gateway security.
- Added the ability for the Moderator to communicate with Contractors when resolving a Dispute;
- Made several visual improvements when displaying the status of announcements/contracts;
- Redesigned the mechanism for collecting commissions. Now the commission is always charged from the ad creator;
- Made several small improvements on the backend.
- the logic of creating chats with the Moderator when opening a Dispute;
- the process of deleting a payment instrument by a user;
- the chat under the contract so that it opens only in case of a successful deposit.
Implemented push notifications for P2P events, now push notifications will be sent to mobile devices when
- the contract has been created;
- the status of a contract has been changed;
- the status of an ad has been changed;
- a message has been written in the chat;
- a moderator has resolved the dispute.
- the Disputes tab in the admin panel;
- displaying the number of unread chat messages and chat notifications;
- API versioning.
- Updated the “Apply for Listing” module design on the Launchboard to version 3.0;
HR Talent Platform Development
- Developed a business flow model for hourly contracts;
- Divided Escrow and HR domain into smaller ones - Contract, Moderation, Disputes to speed up future backend development, avoid bugs and code duplication;
- Improved system messages in the chat of a Regular contract with milestones.
- a landing page with basic information about the modules on the project and links to them;
- a landing page with getting a configuration with ID;
- push notifications for moderation actions;
- an endpoint for configuring the landing page from the admin panel so that you can place real Talent cards on it that are on our platform;
- additional endpoints for displaying the landing page, namely for setting IDs of Talents and Jobs that will be displayed on the Main page.
- on the back-end integration into the landing page to display Talents and vacancies in the future;
- on a desktop application that will be a tracker for hourly contracts.
- Held an AMA session on Youtube with PointPay CEO, Vladimir Kardapoltsev.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!