Friday's Update, which compiles all the changes for the week. We want to highlight the creation of the P2P bot service in Telegram, as well as the appearance of a new PIT token on PointPay.
You can find out the rest of the changes in our Weekly Update!
- Set up a new PIT token (in the Binance Smart Chain network (BEP20)), including deposits and withdrawals. This allows our users to use this token on Exchange and CryptoBank.
- processing of withdrawal requests. This allows us to process requests faster;
- the internal balance accounting system. It allows us to increase the transparency of all operations in the system.
- Improved internal accounting system of work with partners. It also increases the transparency of purchase transactions and blockchain movements.
- ACH Plaid/Circle for buying cryptocurrencies using ACH payments. To be released soon;
- Simplex for buying cryptocurrencies (coming soon).
- Created a daily report in Slack on Staking, which will allow us to track problems and fix them immediately;
- Made the structure of the Trade window within the Account summary, which will allow choosing the method of exchange, currency pair, and switching to the appropriate service;
- Improved quality of CryptoBank through refactoring.
- a B2B version of CryptoBank to work with corporate clients;
- Staking data collection as part of the implementation of the statistics service.
- Improved the performance of the Exchange after the release of the updated Market Date service;
- Released an updated Orders staking design for a more user-friendly experience;
- Separating the order book and the Exchange's data service into separate services to improve the development and monitoring process;
- Integrated the trading API with the Market Date and Authorization service to update the trading service to make it faster and scalable;
- Updated current inter-service endpoint interactions to help further scale the Exchange.
- Implemented Savings tab in the Accounts tab, where users can see the amount of each cryptocurrency if they transferred money from a Regular to a Savings account;
- Improved scaling of trade charts in Market Flow so users can see the charts better.
- the ability to display an avatar on the Dashboard and Profile after adding an avatar under Edit Profile, so users can see their added avatar;
- the Deposit, Transfer, Withdraw, and More buttons to the Regular tab of the Accounts tab, so the user can go to the required withdrawals flow directly from the Accounts tab.
- Made the "Save" button active after a country change in the Edit Profile flow, so users can save the change when they change countries;
- Added the ability to delete photos in the Edit Profile flow, so users can delete a photo they've previously added;
- Implemented viewing information on a specific transaction in Transaction History in the Accounts tab so that users can see transaction details (status, time, date, transaction type).
- the functionality of Flow uploading a photo in Profile taken with the camera so that users could take a photo with the camera and upload it for their avatar;
- the operability of explorer/gallery after file system access permission so that users could select a photo from the gallery to upload to Profile.
- Added a pop-up and commission text for Pitbull currency (PIT) in the Receive At Address and Send By Wallet flow so the user can see how much of the commission will be charged.
- Adjusted the display of accruals and referral links so that all users could use the Referral Program;
- Investigated KYC level discrepancies during changes and found a solution where users would have no trouble transacting with the correct KYC level.
- user authentication information to backend logs to improve user monitoring and security;
- P2P and Launchboard products to the menu in the mobile version of the site.
- the endpoints for the B2B account, that communication with the admin panel was set up;
- the Home page videos so they were in the right order and relevant to users.
- Made a tracking limits mechanism so that Talent can't track more than the maximum amount of time that the Client allows;
- Added hourly rate and project size to hourly contracts so users can see this information in the contract;
- Integrated the tracker with the web backend, so the tracker now fully works with real data;
- Implemented contracts without milestones.
- the display of contract invitations from the Client within the messenger to display the information correctly;
- the error names that come back from the backend by adding informative text to everything, so the user understands the problem.
- Simplified the Voting window by making it with a single field so that it was more intuitive for users how to vote;
- Improved the layout of the buttons in the Apply for listing module by moving them to a more convenient location;
- Prepared a script for load testing of the Lunchboard and Voting to be ready for large numbers of users.
- Made a recap of the P2P bot implementation, mapping out key development steps. The bot will be used for trading via your Telegram account;
- Created a new service - P2P bot. This is a separate service that the P2P team will initially use. In the future, you will be able to receive alerts and make P2P deals for the users through the bot;
- Added automatic addition of names of payment method attributes to Crowdin so that all newly created payment methods will be automatically sent for translation;
- Implemented the possibility to add fields to a payment method through the admin panel;
- Added a copy button in the payment method for more convenient use.
- currencies and payment methods by adding currency management options to the admin panel;
- the windows with a choice of currencies in the ad creation window, making them the same as on the ad marketplace.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!