Friday means that it is time for the weekly update! We highlight enhancements in the front-end and security areas of the Payment System, as well as complex improvements to the Regular and Savings tabs.
Check Weekly Update with all the changes and details below!
- Finished working on the report on user balances. This will allow us to identify discrepancies in balances and make adjustments accordingly quickly;
- Improved the accounting system for closing treasury tasks and reconciliations. This allows us to improve financial accounting with the necessary level of detail.
- Finalized the fine-tuning of Simplex. Moved on to collaborative testing. This will enable our customers to make purchases through the payment provider Simplex;
- Improved reconciliation system with Buy and Sell Crypto partners for better accounting of exchange funds.
- Refactoring of the CryptoBank module (transactions opened in a modal window), so it may be used in all projects of the ecosystem;
- Added new currency PIT and made commission notifications on depositing and withdrawing;
- Investigated ways to implement a notification to output a canceled transaction to choose the best option.
- email sending when Staking is completed to notify the user when the reward is received;
- the display of the equivalent amount in fiat currency for users to simplify calculations;
- all the recharge options available to users when they have insufficient funds to complete a transaction.
- Added more limit order types to transaction history for easy analysis of your trades;
- Introduced payment of trading fees in PXP;
- Finalized the Trading API authorization mechanism, necessary to provide access to users;
- Updated the HTTP handlers; this gives us flexibility and consistency of components when developing the services;
- Refined the CMC API to comply with the final revisions by CoinMarketCap;
- Improved the closing mechanism of the current candle so it looks more relevant on the chart;
- Tuned the Go metrics export to Prometheus exporter to collect metrics from services and better monitor exchanges.
- Tested the display of payment method icons in P2P flow at production environment, so users can distinguish payment methods by icons;
- Changed the display of “Pass KYC” and “KYC Under Review” alerts from a UI perspective according to the new design;
- Improved the display of available cryptocurrency balance in Flow Market when creating a Buy order so that users can see their exact balance.
- the UI display of the Regular tab in the new Accounts tab where users can see their cryptocurrency balances;
- the Cryptocurrency Details section in the Accounts tab. Users in the Regular or Savings tab can go to a specific cryptocurrency and see the details;
- the Launchboard epic design which the team will start soon.
- Added “Deposit”, “Transfer”, “Withdraw” and “More action” buttons in the new Accounts tab to allow users to navigate to different Deposit and Withdraw flows.
- UI display of Regular ownership in the new tab of Accounts navbar, where users can see their cryptocurrency balances;
- Launchboard epic design, which the team will be working on soon.
- functionality of the Quick Exchange flow
- Account Summary display.
- Implemented building UI Kit as a separate package before distribution to product teams to improve frontend development process;
- Prepared the layout for mapping the 3 levels of KYB, footer and header settings, registration to be implemented in the future;
- Investigated data transfer from Authorization to Unified Balances, regarding logs for a day, for further decision on asynchrony;
- Successfully tested the Referral Program after the implementation of statistical improvements;
- Consolidated the migration to native Sumsub (KYC service) for future KYC processing to improve UX and make this step more synchronous for users.
- the KYB-2 and KYB-3 backend framework for business accounts to enable users to register and use the platform as a business;
- a separate endpoint for business registration for the future implementation of this feature.
- Improved display of modal windows for talent, client, pop-ups by making pop-ups appear on top of modal windows;
- Implemented a mechanism to automatically delete screenshots 2 weeks after they are paid out in hourly contracts.
- task decomposition by hourly contract interface for more detailed scheduling;
- account login window in the tracker desktop app.
- logic to turn off tracking automatically when user doesn't perform any actions;
- descriptions to the tracking intervals in hourly contracts to make it clear what the intervals are;
- fields for calculating mouse and keyboard clicks for hourly contracts with tracker.
- Improved opening of Voting list via direct link so that the list opens steadily;
- Added a type field for Voting, so that it is possible to expose multiple labels per project for Voting.
- Started working on connecting 2FA to P2P deals for more security for users;
- Improved the display of some elements in the dark theme for better perception;
- Revamped user rights implementation and moved them to a new admin panel to combine all management functionality in one place.
- search in currency selection fields for better UX;
- copying functionality to a field in a payment method, so that it can be copied faster;
- window for entering data on new payment method for administrator in P2P payment method management interface;
- mechanism for viewing current payment methods by administrator, which is the first step towards adding P2P top-100 payment methods;
- dynamic label creation for translation service to speed up the process of entering lines.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!