The update of the environment is now ready. We have introduced many improvements, like the ability to hide the balance with the option to remember user choices, as well as detailed transaction information in the history.
For more details and other changes, check out the full version of our Wednesday Update below!
- 2FA when withdrawing funds so that the input form is shown;
- the calculation of the next CryptoLoan payment so that the date of the next payment is always shown.
- Integrated the trading API with the Market Date and Authorization service to update the trading service so that it runs faster and is scalable;
- Separated the Exchange data service into a separate service to improve development and monitoring.
- Changed the display of balance hiding on the Dashboard and inside Accounts Info;
- Improved data mapping on the staging environment so that the application screens are opened for testers and developers.
- the Savings tab into the Accounts tab, where users can see their stake for each cryptocurrency if they previously transferred funds from a Regular to a Savings account;
- memory storage functionality for hiding balances on all screens in the Accounts tab.
- Made the "Save" button active after a country change in the Edit Profile flow. Now user can use the save option after the country changes;
- Improved the app's performance after uploading a photo so that it runs stably;
- Made it possible to delete photos in the Edit Profile flow so that the user can delete an existing photo;
- Implemented remembering to hide balances on all screens functionality at the Accounts tab. Now, if the user hid the balance on the Regular or Savings accounts screen, then entering details of a particular cryptocurrency will also show the hidden balance;
- Implemented viewing specific transaction information in Transaction History in the Accounts tab so that users can view transaction details (status, time, date, transaction type).
- Updated the videos on the Home page;
- Added navigation settings to the business account so that if the user goes to an unavailable product from a third-party source, it will be redirected to the Front-End page;
- Added endpoint for admin panel to identify B2B users and their KYB level.
- Improved error names that return from the backend by adding informative text on every error issue.
- Started working on connecting the Telegram account to the PointPay account for further P2P bot development;
- Improved operation with currencies and payment methods by adding currency management options in the admin panel.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!