We've launched the first voting project on our Launchboard, and we're only a day away from voting.
All the changes, as usual, can be found in our Wednesday Update!
- Improved CryptoLoan increase to make it work steadily;
- Implemented the framework of the new Savings Accounts section.
- Finished development of new user-friendly transaction page.
- top-level business logic for margin trading;
- a plan to migrate the exchange service to a new; infrastructure, which will increase the performance of the Exchange.
- Implemented viewing information on a specific transaction in Transaction History in the Accounts tab so that the user can see the amount of cryptocurrency, status, transaction type, transaction fee, transaction id and date;
- Added UI displaying a widget of the last three transactions from Regular and Savings accounts so the user can see the widget on the Dashboard. As soon as CryptoBank will have an addpoint that will return the last three transactions of Regular and Savings accounts, we will be able to finish this task completely;
- Tested the app in iOS 16, where we found flaws in various flows. Tasks to improve the app performance and improve the UI.
- Added UI displaying a widget of the last three transactions from Regular and Savings accounts so that the user could see the widget on the Dashboard. As soon as we have an addpoint on the CryptoBank side that will return the last three transactions of Regular and Savings accounts, we will be able to finish this task completely;
- Tested replacement of the text about insufficient KYC level, so users can see the correct text;
- Tested displaying the new Accounts tab in the bottom right side bar of Payments, so users can go to it and see their balances of Regular and Savings accounts in the next version of the application;
- After examining the crashes of the application, we started a series of tasks to improve the application for users.
- Revised 2FA logic to further improve user safety.
- operability of Pass KYC button by rechecking clickability and navigation and submitted it to the product team for further implementation;
- menu display on the mobile version, so the layout didn't go apart and the buttons didn't jump around depending on different devices, so that the user would always see the same quality of display;
- internal development process by redirecting the staging features to the API of the same branch features.
- Implemented a mechanism to initiate contract tracking.
- Made configurable minimum and maximum for PXP stacking in Voting to allow each project to choose how many minimum and maximum a user can send to the vote.
- Improved Escrow's performance in the direction of critical vulnerabilities found during devops research.
- Added icons for all payment methods, now visible on the mobile app;
- Improved development flow by adding an additional command in development branch push processing.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!