Dear PointPay family,
Our team is working hard to make the Crypto Bank app better. Recently, we redesigned the user data settings page and set up a backend part for filtering, searching, and deleting notifications. We’ve also been working on developing Crypto Bank. In particular, we’ve implemented the logic of the address generation button as part of the Deposit page redesign. You can read more about our recent achievements in today’s update.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- of staking history;
- of the list of cryptocurrencies in the Sell Crypto flow with the correct display of the available balance in fiat and crypto.
For Android mobile application
- Added modal windows with the opening of choices to Buy Crypto, Receive At Address, Create Invoice for the Partial and Full Repayment, and Increase CryptoCollateral flows.
- of the maximum amount in cryptocurrency in the Buy Crypto flow;
- of staking history.
- Redesigned the user data settings page;
- Changed the validation of the avatar loading point;
- Set up a backend part for filtering, searching, and deleting notifications.
- Made the processing of the status of the crypto-loan “In liquidation” on the front-end;
- Implemented the logic of the address generation button as part of the Deposit page redesign.
- Changed ad limits for sale — now they are specified in cryptocurrency instead of fiat;
- Fixed Hint in select;
- Added checking of active announcements/contracts when deleting payment methods.
- copying the ad link to the clipboard;
- method payment card to select;
- “Max” button to the input;
- the ad closure;
- the display of the amount in totalTraidingAmount when creating a buy ad.
Exchange Platform Development
- Improved some fields in the Exchange responses via the API;
- Added a new ticker to the API — All Market Mini;
- Improved pagination in the Order History.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Extended the milestone model by adding a fee field to it. This allows setting a commission on deposits and payments on contracts;
- Designed an API scheme for moderation. This is the first step towards developing a contract/BIO moderation flow on our part before posting.