We invite you to take a look at Tuesday's update. This time, in addition to a number of improvements, the CMC API has been finalized, allowing us to process data faster. Also, a new version of the Android app has been released.
Read about the details of these changes, as well as all the others, in the full version of the update below!
Withdrawals + Payment System
- Adjusted balances of users on technical deposits;
- Audited a number of user withdrawal requests;
- Prepared Rates service for the release.
- Revamped transaction colors in History to simplify user perception, green - replenishment transaction, orange - charge-off transaction;
- Implemented transactions groups in History to translate them based on user perception;
- Added exchange rates and movements over 24 hours to the Account summary.
- Evaluated Matching Engine testing and made an update plan;
- Completed revision in CMC API. Now we provide faster data on trades;
- Prepared Rates service for release. Every few minutes Rates service collects the exchange rate in USD for each currency.
- Made the edit notifications button visible in the dark theme in the Notification Center so the users can see the button;
- Removed the scroll bar on the market pair information screen so that users would not be distracted by it;
- Implemented opening web views in full screen for Launchboard and Crypto School so that all web views in the app open in full screen instead of through a modal window.
- Implemented display of transaction details in the History Widget Flow on the Dashboard so that the user can go inside any transaction and see the details: date, time, transaction id, etc;
- Added empty state and view at different dates on History Widget on Dashboard, so the user can see the stub (when there are no transactions) or different dates on the widget itself;
- Removed QRScanner from the project and replaced by ZXING as part of a technical task so that new builds are released correctly;
- Released the application version 6.5.3. The version is now available for users.
- Integrated the backend and frontend to implement KYB-1 for business accounts;
- Done up and prepared for backend integration with the User levels implementation page to give users extra motivation to participate in our ecosystem;
- Improved the sending and receiving of documents by mail when passing KYB-2 for business accounts, so that all files came in full size and without glitches.
- Improved the system of invites by updating the UI elements to improve the User Experience.
- Started working on new types of Voting (Battle, Competition).
- Improved the display of positive and negative feedback, making it work properly. Now it correctly shows the number of positive reviews;
- Improved the functioning of the P2P login page so that after login the user is returned to P2P and full-fledged filters are available there;
- Made selections in the selection of payment methods to select several payment methods to search for ads simultaneously for a more convenient search on the page.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!