Day by day we continue our work. This time the greatest number of changes affected the Withdrawals and Payment System. However, there are a lot of other changes as well.
You can read about all of them in our Tuesday Update!
Withdrawals + Payment System
- Synchronized the status of KYC. We continue to analyze the causes of hang-ups in integration. This allows our customers to use transactions available to users who have passed KYC-2;
- Performed initial reconciliation of Sell Crypto and Buy Crypto with partners. This allows us to identify possible discrepancies in the accounting system.
- the initial verification of user balances using the reconciliation tool. This allows us to identify discrepancies in balances and make appropriate adjustments;
- the development of a tool to verify the original transaction hash in terms of each transaction in the system. This will allow us to speed up the time to verify withdrawal requests;
- the development and started testing ACH Plaid/Circle. This allows our clients to use ACH bank accounts in USA to make Buy Crypto;
- the design of MVP B2B Payment System, this will allow our customers to use new B2B payment transactions.
- Go Gateway v2.0 + Fireblocks adapter + BitGO adapter. It allows us to improve the architecture of Custodians interoperability solution in terms of stability, scalability and fault tolerance;
- testing Simplex Buy Crypto. It will allow our clients to buy cryptocurrencies through Simplex partners.
- Set up and connected ClickHouse database as a part of Statistics service realization, which will allow forming reports for business and users;
- Added transfers for cards of last actions of users on the Main page of CryptoBank;
- Implemented receiving Gift Card by unregistered user and charging funds after registration;
- Completed animation design for marketing blocks in CryptoBank sections, so they are more accentuated.
- Improve the performance and display of recent market prices on the Exchange.
- the design of the chart's blueprints (price indicators inside a candle), this data is very useful for more professional traders;
- the order placement API for new trading API service, so soon you can connect to the Exchange via API.
- Improved the display of information on CryptoLoan, so that users can see this information and not receive back errors;
- Added a separate tab Accounts in lower navbar to the right of the tab Payments, which will now display all the details of users' account balances;
- Changed the text about KYC, where the user sees that he has an insufficient level of KYC;
- Discussed the design and endpoints of the Adding Accounts Tab epic to see what endpoints we were missing on the backend.
- Changed the text about KYC, where users see that it has an insufficient KYC level;
- Added a separate Accounts tab in the bottom navbar to the right of the Payments tab, which will now display all the detailed information on users' account balances;
- Improved flow of data changes in the Profile tab for those who have not passed the KYC, so that these users can change their data;
- Improved runtime of the app after a tap on "P2P Exchange" in the "Top Up" modal window when entering from the Dashboard, so that the app works steadily for users.
- Improved error handling related to authorization in case of a locked user, so he will be aware of the reason;
- Conducted an investigation related to security and two-factor protection, defining the actions that we will implement in the next two weeks to further improve user security;
- Wrote a script to identify unused modules that are part of the build, to optimize the development process and later more easily implement the UI Kit build as a separate package.
- Made it possible to send an invite to a contract via messenger, so that customers and talent have a more intuitive mechanism for interacting with invitations.
- Implemented configuring the voting type from the admin panel, so you can choose whether a project will have a staking stage on the Vote;
- Made it possible to buy project tokens for various cryptocurrencies, not just USDT.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!