Dear PointPay family,
We are happy to share some great news with you. We've added a Buy and Sell feature to the iOS version of our mobile apps, as well as a new Notifications page with a new design. Additionally, we are working hard to improve the security of our products. For example, we have just added functionality for transferring funds from Hot Wallets to Cold Wallets. You can read more about this and other improvements we have made in our Thursday Update.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Implemented Buy and Sell screens to allow users to enter buy or sell data;
- Released version 7.7.2 in the App Store.
- the ability to edit payment methods in the Profile tab;
- filter by cryptocurrency in the Contracts tab;
- snack bar in case of lack of funds;
- the Set Nickname screen in the My Ads tab.
For Android mobile application
- Added the Set Nickname screen in the My Ads tab.
- Contract Created screen;
- P2P screen where all active contracts are displayed so that users can either buy or sell cryptocurrency for fiat.
- Linked texts for footers in each product from the Shared project in Crowdin;
- Updated the favicon to match the new design of the entire site;
- Implemented migration and models as part of the referral program preparation.
Successfully tested and prepared for release
- extended Notifications page in a new design;
- page with Autologout in a new design.
- Finished processing errors from Unified Balances;
- Improved the integration between the CryptoBank and Exchange;
- Changed the request for information on crypto loans;
- Implemented a block with general information about staking conditions as part of the CryptoBank redesign.
Withdrawals & Payment System Development
- Checked user balances;
- Set up integration with BitGo-testnet on stage. This will allow us to test all BitGo transactions, deposits, withdrawals, and address generation;
- Prepared functionality for transferring funds from Hot Wallets to Cold Wallets.
- Finished the module for sending events and auto messages to the chat;
- Reviewed a code to make it easier to develop further and scale the project;
- Decomposed tasks for developing the admin panel;Added Admin API for the list of contracts.
- disputes module in the admin panel;
- Roles & Permissions.
HR Talent Platform Development
- displaying the reason for the rejection of the biography in the bio of the talent or client;
- getting the history of the dialogue for the messenger;
- feature “Add milestone,” which allows the client to create a copy of any contract in 1 click.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!