Thursday's update is ready for review! This time we have finished the Trading Competitions frontend. The first competitors can be expected soon. We have also improved the Trading API, which connects all PointPay trading services.
Read about other news in the full update below!
- Decomposed the tasks to create a business dashboard for Buy/Sell Crypto;
- Configured default pairs for the new Buy/Sell Crypto flow;
- Improved limit handling when switching currencies in Buy/Sell Crypto.
- Completed the development of the Trading Competitions frontend.
- the Matcher; now it works more effectively in conjunction with other services;
- Trading API, which connects all the trading services.
- Improved displaying an available balance of coins being purchased in Launchpad flow;
- Added PXP level display on Edit Profile screen and all PXP levels in the flow itself;
- Redesigned Deposit flow and implemented cryptocurrency selection screen.
- Implemented a transition to the cryptocurrency selection screen.
- Changed the endpoint from "payments" to "bank" in the Deposit flow;
- Redesigned the Quick Exchange flow;
- Improved removing symbols functionality in fields with commas when initiating an order on Exchange.
- Connected the frontend and backend for the API Management page in the Personal Profile Settings.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this update. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
💰 Earn up to 7% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!