Thursday's update is ready to surprise you with new improvements in the PointPay ecosystem! Among the most interesting that you can find today: new, more convenient CryptoBank menu, as well as the introduction of the interface for Voting Battles.
Read about other changes in our Thursday Update below!
- Improved the outputs status check. This will allow us to display output statuses correctly;
- Prepared a status reconciliation command to identify the current statuses of withdrawals. This will allow us to make adjustments to user balances.
- Changed the logic of Authorization service calls, which reduced the number of requests;
- Wrote business and technical documentation on Buy Sell service to build new architecture.
- work on the Go-application within Circle Wire, which will allow us to use requisite payments when buying/selling USDC;
- integration of CryptoBank with the operations module, which allows you to open blocks with actions on products in the window.
- the display of the project with complete information in Launchpad flow so that users could see project information according to the layout;
- Face ID functionality in the app so that biometrics worked consistently;
- the viewing of information in project cards in the Launchpad flow so that all detailed information is displayed on the card.
- Made a verification for username input, and the number of characters for the first, last, and usernames in the Edit Profile flow;
- display of eye icon (hide balance);
- the functionality of PXP Voting flow in Launchpad.
- Made changes to the Dashboard tab in the Sign In Without Registration flow so users can see which flows they can open without registration and which they can't.
- Investigated why a user might have multiple active sessions for the same device in the app and reported it to the relevant team;
- Updated the CryptoBank menu in the header to display all current products.
- integration with Crowdin on the backend so that front-end lines are not picked up;
- the Referral Program reward percentage parameter to include not only 20% but also 40% depending on the PXP balance.
- Implemented file uploads in the Admin Panel via queues, so that files are uploaded to projects faster;
- Added Voting Battle interface. Now, when two projects are in battle, there will be a card with both projects in the list;
- Improved the display of the empty projects list in Voting. Added an icon to cover the empty space.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
💰 Earn up to 8% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!