Dear PointPay family,
We don’t stop our work even for a minute! Recently, we were focused on developing the API for our PointPay P2P platform. Furthermore, we’ve spent time on improvements to our crypto bank product as a part of the redesign. You can read about the latest developments in the Update below.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Implemented the ability to change the theme (light/dark/system) inside the app in the Profile section;
- Changed the text of the Staking button from Next to Staking and made this button larger;
- Integrated a disclaimer when choosing a logout;
- Increased the distance between lines in the history of crypto loans.
- network mapping in the flow “Receive at address” for new cryptocurrencies;
- switching to the Order History tab after the execution of a market order transaction in the Exchange flow;
- transition to the Trastra website in the flow “Order a Crypto Debit Card”;
- display of staking history;
- calculation of PXP received as a result of staking;
- date display in Staking flow.
For Android mobile application
- Added navigation from Storyly to the app;
- Fixed the word Debit Card to PointPay Crypto Debit Card in the Services section.
- displaying the available amount of cryptocurrency in the Quick Exchange flow
- text in the Invoices flow.
- a new interval (30 min) to Settings/Auto-log out-time to optimize site usage and security;
- KYC level internal/user/get-data outputs for further operation of limits in the Escrow section.
- the main page by fixing the endless loading of the Reviews section;
- the Blog section by setting the menu to open in the mobile version.
Made a page redesign of the following pages
- Subscribe to notifications in the user’s personal account;
- Crypto Debit Card in the user’s personal account;
- Prepared for testing the loading and use of the Profile picture for further implementation.
- Updated and returned to the project Swagger, a documentation service that simplifies the interaction of developers;
- Created a new handler for the return of collateral in liquidation;
- Added the status “In Liquidation”.
- the operation of the transaction history in conjunction with Unified balances;
- error display for unsuccessful withdrawals.
- an order to sell the user’s cryptocollateral during counter-trading;
- a table in the database for storing counter-trading orders.
- the Deposit form with the main functionality as part of the CryptoBank redesign.
Withdrawals & Payment System Development
- Uploaded from Itez success transactions payment provider.
- Grafana monitoring tools for detailed statuses of Itez payment provider;
- output functionality.
- Integrated API for ad view window;
- Implemented a window for changing the nickname;
- Set up a deadline update when switching to the FIAT_TRANSFERRED status.
- payment method from Payment System;
- contract number.
Exchange Platform Development
- Optimized and improved the performance of candles on the front-end so that users receive accurate and up-to-date price information;
- Improved the throughput of the message queue to handle more requests.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Linked a regular contract with the new endpoints so that the contract can be paused/ unpaused;
- Implemented setting commissions in the admin panel;
- Changed the color of some design elements from orange to blue.
- the work of scrolls in the company card;
- display of completed interest under the contract,
- the functionality of adding a language to the contract;
- language filter for marketplaces.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://bit.ly/3t1txO3
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!