We do not stop improving our services and are ready to present you with new innovations in Thursday's Update. A separate section for referral links, a new service for P2P - Telegram bot, as well as multiple changes and improvements await you.
All details are available in our Thursday Update below!
- Completed refactoring of Staking by removing unnecessary queries, which will speed up the page load;
- Completed work on the server side of CryptoBank B2B for further implementation.
- Improved CryptoLoan calculator to avoid pre and post-processing parameter discrepancies.
- Added a new method to the Trade API to allow receiving commissions through the service;
- Added grpc endpoint to retrieve marketplace information as part of the new version of the trading service;
- Updated the current inter-service endpoint interactions will help further scale the Exchange.
- the functionality of KYC insufficiency in the Send By Email flow, as previously, the user of KYC-2 got a warning about insufficient KYC. Now the warning no longer appears;
- the functionality of the flow of uploading a photo to Profile taken from the camera so that the user can take a photo on the camera and upload this photo;
- improved the functionality of 2FA GA, as some users were prompted twice for the 2FA GA code instead of once. Now the code will need to be provided only once;
- the scaling of the bidding charts in Market Flow so the user can see the charts better;
- the information section on rewards (Profit) in the updated Referral program so that the user can see the information on his referrals;
- the Referral Link section so user can see his referral link and share it with other users.
- Added a green copying snackbar when viewing a detailed transaction in the Accounts tab so that the user understands that their data has been copied and pasted into the buffer;
- the functionality of photo uploading in a Profile flow taken from a camera so that the user could take a photo on the camera and upload that photo for an avatar;
- operability of explorer/gallery after file system access permission so that user could select a photo from the gallery to upload to Profile.
- Uploaded data through the backend for Live Roadmap Q4 so that it displays correctly for users
- Reworked the endpoint for the admin panel in the case of a B2B account to pass the data when this functionality is implemented
- Adjusted the display of accruals and referral links so that all users can use the referral program.
- Integrated the tracker with the web backend, so the tracker now works with actual data;
- Implemented the contracts without milestones so that we won't have to split the contract into parts.
- Simplified the Voting window with one field to make it more intuitive for users to vote.
- Created a new service - the P2P Telegram bot. This is a separate service that the P2P team will initially use. In the future, it will be possible through the bot to receive alerts and conduct P2P transactions for users.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!