Fresh updates, fixes and improvements to PointPay services. Among other things, we prepared for the addition of a new cryptocurrency PitBull, but its fate is in your hands. Voting about PitBull Listing is going on at our Launchboard.
Withdrawals + Payment System
- We have completed the report on checking user balances and finding the original transaction hash. This allows us to check the legitimacy of withdrawals;
- Performed a reconciliation with the payment provider Mercuryo. It allowed us to correct the status of Buy Crypto and users got balance funds.
- Adjusted CryptoBank environment, which allows us to test each enhancement separately, even before the test server;
- The KYC limit modal window was upgraded, which will allow correct switch to limit check.
- Finished working on new Order history and transaction pages for Exchange, now it will be much more convenient to use;
- Implemented an authentication mechanism for Kafka via AWS, which will unlock access to the data manager for other teams.
- Improved the display of back buttons in iOS 16 so that the user is not shown duplicate back buttons;
- Hide the Escrow icon from the Services section since the Escrow site is not yet adaptive. As soon as adaptive is implemented on Escrow we will return the icon;
- Improved display of snackbar pop-ups on newer versions of iPhone that feature Dynamic Island since previously users may have experienced the snackbar overlapping Dynamic Island;
- Improved the UI display of the Dashboard home screen in iOS 16 since users would see a large indent from the iPhone upper border to User ID. Now this indentation is gone.
- Finished a password reset and sent a newsletter about it to improve user security;
- Improved the mechanism for receiving payouts and tally stats for the Referral Program, so that users can use it seamlessly;
- Improved the Authentication process, Bug Report submission and autologue popup during regression testing, so users have a stable UX.
- Implemented different states for displaying invites in messenger so that Talent and Customers could see the state of the invite (accepted, declined, pending action);
- Decomposition of tasks by hourly contracts.
- Made an endpoint to get the project token count so that the customer can see how many tokens they have on their balance.
- Improved display of the deal volume in the contract window to make rounding work correctly, so that small amounts like 0.00001 are now shown as 0.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!