Dear PointPay family,
It's time to get acquainted with the Thursday Update! Today we have done a lot of work. We are happy to announce that we have prepared the Customer Journeys card for the new B2B Payment System, and audited the internal monitoring of the Exchange. We also prepared for the release of the Referral Program links, and transition to the new Referral Program system. The Bug Report function has also been improved.
In addition, for the iOS app we have improved the display of payment methods on the Select Payment Method screen in P2P. Besides, we’re also added Crypto, Type and Status filters on the My Ads screen in P2P. For the Android app, we improved the display of Add/Remove payment methods functionality in P2P. The online/offline status display on the P2P screens has been removed.
We also remind you that next Thursday we're hosting an "Ask Me Anything" meeting with the PointPay CEO Vladimir Kardapoltsev at 18:00 CET/9:00 PT. If you haven't had a chance to send us your question yet, please leave it in the special form!
Check out today's Thursday Update for details on our latest progress!
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- the display of payment methods on the Select Payment Method screen in P2P;
- the display of payment methods in Profile flow screen in P2P;
- another alert when leaving negative feedback in P2P;
- ability to open photos in full size in float Chat in P2P;
- Crypto, Type, and Status filters to My Ads screen in P2P.
For Android mobile application
- Hide parsing errors from the user;
- Displayed "TabRow" by tap on "Floating" in My Ads flow when creating ads in P2P;
- Checked that the nickname field is not cleared after selecting a time zone in P2P;
- Removed online/offline status display on P2P screens.
Improved the display of
- payment methods in the Profile flow in P2P;
- payment methods and add/remove functionality of paired methods in P2P;
- screens in the Buy/Sell flow on the part of the author of an ad in P2P.
- Prepared the links to the Referral Program and the transition to the new referral program system on the release.
- password recovery from a link via an email, setting up the work in the master environment and preventing errors for users;
- display of the "up" button in the mobile version;
- the Bug Report feature, preventing file upload and submission errors for users.
- Implemented a query that will allow you to display currencies from recent transactions in Accounts summary;
- Added the commission currency parameter to the request for currencies;
- Audited withdrawals and internal transfers for vulnerabilities.
Withdrawals & Payment System
- Prepared a Customer Journeys card for the new B2B Payment System;
- Prepared a report on discrepancies in user funds.
- Conducted an audit of the Exchange's internal monitoring;
- Finished updating the candle service.
- Added minimum and maximum PXP values to Voting for each project separately. Now each project will have its own minimum and maximum values for voting.
- Decomposed Quick P2P epic, a module where you can make P2P deals in 2 clicks;
- Implemented Crypto to Fiat and Fiat to Crypto calculation on the backend.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading - which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!