Dear PointPay team,
This week has just begun, and we are ready to share our current results. We have implemented the "My Talents" page on the HR Talent Platform. Furthermore, we have developed a Timezone list, so users always see ads according to their timezone, and an endpoint for a time zone. You can take a look at our Monday Update in more detail.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Removed hyphen in network types to show users the correct network type;
- Submitted version 7.7.3 for review in the App Store.
- the ability to delete payment methods in the profile in P2P flow;
- a filter by dates in the Contracts tab in P2P flow.
For Android mobile application
- Fixed incorrect display of network types in the Send to Wallet, Send to Email, Receive To Address flow;
- Fixed 2FA logic so that the required 2FA login method is displayed to users by default;
- Added the ability to select payment in the purchase flow within the P2P platform;
- Received approval for the review and published version 6.4.4 in Play Market.
- Improved the display of the avatar for users;
- Added missing currency icons, improving readability for users;
- Updated Live Roadmap on the Home page.
Prepared the base of the Referral Program
- for the front-end and implementation;
- docker images, local environment, set up bases, Lucid Micro, dependencies, IDE Helper configuration, tinker, PHPUnit, CodeSniffer, Larastan, pipelines.
- Optimized the output of interest rates on cryptoloans;
- Conducted a regression of cryptoloans to ensure the quality of the product after improvements.
- cash flow processing when activating a cryptoloan;
- the full and partial repayment of a cryptoloan;
- security when creating a cryptoloan.
- Refactored work with events;
- Increased the accuracy of creating events and chat messages.
- a Timezone list, so users always see ads according to their timezone;
- an endpoint for a time zone;
- Contract filters so that the user can filter contracts;
- the Admin API: Creating payment methods and attributes.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Implemented the "My Talents" page;
- Added a parameter to the messenger to determine if the user is a talent or a client.
- the display of the "My contracts" page by removing incorrect contracts;
- display of the reason for rejecting a contract by a moderator.