Monday's update is ready to peruse! Among the most interesting changes is: the splitting of the Withdrawals flow into internal and external. Also, we improved the API Management page interaction with the Exchange and sent it for final testing before the release.
Read more in the full version of the update below!
- Completed the splitting of the Withdrawals flow into internal and external;
- Improved the processing of the response to the user's P&L request for the period;
- Implemented feature branches filling with data from the test pre-production environment;
- Refactored entity connectivity by adding external_id everywhere.
- Added the display of precision in the Exchange order book flow;
- Improved the display of the best offer among partners in the BuyCrypto flow;
- Displayed the Total Amount on the “Select Partner” screen in the BuyCrypto flow.
- Implemented a redesign of the Transfer flow;
- Improved the placeholder display in the project icon at Launchpad flow;
- Disabled analytics for debag builds;
- Added error status to the Quick Exchange flow.
- Updated the documentation for the new 2FA flow;
- Improved the interaction of the API Management page with the Exchange and sent it for final testing before the release.
Thanks again for taking the time to read this update. We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
💰 Earn up to 7% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!