Dear PointPay family,
We have just started the week and already have achieved a lot. We have created new API’s for our P2P platform. Furthermore, we’ve written technical product documentation for the mobile development team for Escrow and P2P platforms. This will enable further integration of these services into our mobile apps. Check our Monday update to find out more.
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- Submitted for review and released build 7.7.1 in the App Store;
- Implemented the Edit Profile section so that the user can change the first name, last name, username, and avatar;
- Added instructions for enabling 2FA Google Authenticator on email;
- Increase CryptoCollateral flow by adding an LTV display on the account entry screen;
- Partial and Full Repayment flows by adding modals with opening Buy Crypto, Receive At Address, and Create Invoice;
- Displaying FAQ items in the CryptoLoans flow;
- Operability of the scanner on the Dashboard.
For Android mobile application
- Sent for review and released build 6.4.2 in Play Market;
- Implemented the Edit profile section so that the user can change the first name, last name, username, and avatar;
- Performance of Buy and Sell in the Exchange flow by adding modals Buy Crypto, Receive At Address, and Create Invoice;
- Displaying Storyly titles in a dark theme.
Withdrawals & Payment System Development
- Completed the analysis of 29 user requests in Customer Support.
- Completed processing, and funds were credited to user balances.
- Implemented a redesign of the country settings in the personal account;
- Added missing translations to authorization;
- Updated Live Roadmap on the main page;
- Investigated automatic unloading of transfers.
- Made a transfer for the new status of the cryptoloan “In Liquidation”;
- Processed loading errors and an empty list as part of the Account summary redesign;
- Formed technical requirements and decomposed the epic by statistics service and P&L.
- Wrote technical product documentation for the mobile development team;
- Integrated Crowdin and the translation package so that the service is translated into all supported languages;
- Added table and model for user payment methods;
Created new APIs
- to add a payment method for a user;
- to return payment methods.
Exchange Platform Development
- Added a section with documentation on WebSocket and HTTP API for interaction with our Exchange.
Escrow Platform Development
- Wrote technical product documentation for the mobile development team.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Improved avatar thumbnail display;
- Implemented the layout of the block with the current chat interlocutor.