We have prepared a Monday update. This time we have updated the data in the FAQ section and Roadmap; made corrective changes in various services, and slightly reworked the algorithms of the data output.
You can read all the details in the Monday update below!
- Completed report on Savings accounts to control payment accuracy;
- Removed unnecessary window with notification about exceeding limits when creating a CryptoLoan;
- Added "unregistered email" sign to request processing for withdrawal page.
- Improved the loading of the BTC/USDT pair chart in the Exchange flow so that users could see the loaded chart when they first log in;
- opening the “Apply for Listing” section in the Launchboard flow in the web view so users can list their projects;
- viewing project information in the Launchboard flow so that users can see a short summary of the project.
- translations of the new Accounts tab;
- a prompt to display the correct CryptoLoan deadlines so that users can see the deadlines that come from the backend.
Prepared and sent for review version 7.8.2 of the application with the following features:
- Accounts Tab;
- History Widget On Dashboard;
- Bug Fixes in the App Store.
- Wrote Unit Tests for Accounts Flow.
- a date filter to History Widget On Dashboard Flow so the user can view Regular/Savings Accounts transactions on specified dates within the filter;
- new / removed old upcodes for transaction history as part of a technical task.
Prepared and sent for review version 6.5.3 of the app with tasks:
- Accounts Tab;
- Bug Fixes in Play Market.
- Updated the Live Roadmap so users could see up-to-date information on ecosystem development;
- Prepared and tested the KYB-1 process for business accounts;
- Completed an investigation and re-adjusted the instant translation of all product pages so that all users would immediately have the language of text translation up to date from their settings;
- Configure a popup window with a reminder about 2FA only for those users who do not have it enabled;
- Update the FAQ section for several sections and products so that the user has up-to-date information.
- the local currency change on the backend to correctly feed data into the mobile app and on the front end;
- the display of receipt of notifications under the bell on the site by correcting inconsistencies and reconfiguring receipt of notifications.
- Conducted product testing in a production environment.
- the display of payment methods so that the text of the payment method is displayed instead of the key;
- the display of texts in the dark theme by removing moments where the text could be black.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!