The daily update is here! This time we have focused on improvements to various systems like Withdrawals, Payment or CryptoBank and Exchange. Today we've got reconciliation reports and time-tracking limits for Talent. On top of that, we made preparations for further changes. Expect them soon!
Check full information in Monday Update below!
- Finalised the database tables description as part of the documentation update to simplify future work.
- more than 20 tracked events to statistics for better conversion calculation;
- substitution functionality for available value in the balance component to simplify entering the amount in one click.
- Improved the performance of the Exchange following the release of the updated Market Date service;
- Disassembled and put into operation customer requests related to the Exchange;
- Refactored and refined trading Flow for even better performance.
- Displayed a pop-up and commission text for Pitbull currency (PIT) in the “Receive At Address” and “Send By Wallet” flows so the user could see how much the commission would be charged;
- Conducted a re-consult on Crowdin automation so the whole team could choose a single implementation for automating transfers;
- Analysed the Launchboard epic from a technical point of view to understand what endpoints are missing to implement this epic on the mobile development side.
- opening the Launchboard icon in web view as opening a short version of the browser so that the user could also open a full version of the browser;
- opening the Crypto School icon in the web view as opening a short version of the browser so that the user could also open a full version of the browser.
- Displayed a pop-up and commission text for Pitbull currency (PIT) in the Receive At Address and Send By Wallet flow so the user can see how much commission will be charged;
- Analysed the Launchboard epic from a technical point of view to understand what endpoints are missing to implement this epic on the mobile development side;
- Tested the chart display for different pairs within different periods in the Flow Market to ensure users could see the downloaded charts.
- Added user authentication information to backend logs to improve user monitoring and security;
- Investigated the discrepancy in KYC levels during changes and found a solution where users would have no difficulty conducting transactions at the correct KYC level, ready for release;
- Updated the Live Roadmap to keep users up-to-date with the latest changes;
- Improved the display of the Home page in the Safari browser, eliminating the appearance of a white screen for users with an outdated browser version.
- Made a mechanism for tracking limits so that the talent can't track more than the maximum amount of time the client allows;
- Refined the display of invitations within the messenger.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!