It's only Monday but we're ready to present you our update! As usual, we have made a number of changes, such as keeping up-to-date roadmap, improved history of transactions and refinement of dark theme.
Read more in our Monday Update!
- Replaced the library used for calculations to avoid bias in high-precision operations;
- Implemented a filter reset in the Transaction History so that you can return to the default values without reloading the page;
- Draw up an email that will notify the user when Staking is complete.
- Added additional types of limit orders to the transaction history for easy analysis of their trades;
- Finished the Kafka authentication mechanism so that other teams can connect.
- Created events for the P2P widget to get analytics on user conversions in the P2P flow;
- Configured the automation of moving tickets in Jira (task tracking tool).
- UI display of Regular's ownership in the new Accounts tab, where users can see their cryptocurrency balances;
- a cryptocurrency details section in the Accounts navigation tab. Users in the Regular or Savings tab can go to a specific cryptocurrency and see details.
- the Dashboard icon in the navbar so that the Dashboard and Accounts icons are not the same;
- the text in the snackbar when a password change error occurs so that users see the text "Either email or password is not correct".
- Changed the text in the snackbar when a password change failed so that users would see "Either email or password is not correct";
- Improved UI display of the Dispute screen, so users could see only the buttons they wanted;
- Implemented UI of Regular's ownership in the new Accounts toolbar, where users can see their cryptocurrency balances;
- Added integration of Jira (a task-tracking tool) with GitLab and customized the automation of ticket movement.
- Improved the Bug Report page to allow users to use its functionality correctly;
- Developed KYB-2 and KYB-3 backend frameworks for business accounts so that users can register and use the platform as a business;
- Redesigned the Sign Up page for business accounts and updated the footer and header for this page as well;
- Revamped the Live Roadmap to keep users up-to-date with the latest updates.
- Made task decomposition on the hourly contract interface for more detailed scheduling;
- Improved the handling of IDs at milestones in hourly contracts so that they work steadily.
- Improved the list of votes opening via a direct link so that the list opens steadily.
- Started working on connecting 2FA to P2P deals for better safety for users;
- Improved the display of some elements in the dark theme for better perception;
- Added search in currency selection fields for better UX.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!