The development and improvement does not stop for a minute, so we are ready to present you the Monday update, where we have worked on the administration and improved the interfaces, as well as many other things.
You can learn about all the changes in our Monday Update!
- Added quick filters to search by currency in Accounts summary to implement 1-click filtering;
- Removed rounding of rates in the history of stacking to display accurate data;
- Integrated the modal window with KYC error, which is shown when the user has submitted documents for the next level verification and is waiting for it;
- Removed sending an extra email to the Gift Card recipient.
- Made a page with a description of services for developers to make it easier for employees to understand a complex product;
- Finished updating the process of placing orders and charging commissions, which will increase the speed of the Exchange.
- Improved the transmission of price value when a Stop Limit order is placed on the Exchange so that users can use this float without any problems;
- Added caching of currencies in P2P, so that the backend does not send an error when requesting currencies frequently;
- Filled in a document that contains CryptoBank's Handpoints, specifying which Handpoints are used by the iOS team.
- Handled a new format of KYC level insufficiency to give users the correct KYC warning;
- Filled in a document that contains CryptoBank's handpoints, indicating which handpoints are used by the Android team;
- Researched crash cases to translate this research into tasks and further improve the use of the app without crashes.
- Reviewed tasks to improve logging and handling of errors associated with KYC passes to optimize this process for users;
- Prepared tasks to automate the unloading of the Live Roadmap for submission to the admin panel team to save time on unloading update data in the future;
- Updated the Live Map on the main page to keep users up to date with the latest changes;
- Reworded the window text in case of insufficient KYC level to make it clearer to the user the reason for the refusal in the transaction;
- Highlighted the user ID, adding it to the display of Profile settings.
- Made it possible to edit roles in the admin panel interface for easier management of moderators and administrators of various services.
- Updated Voting Records tab with removed uninformative fields and made some adjustments to the text on the page to make it clearer to the user.
- Improved ad search filters to make them work steadily.
You can now BUY PXP on Solidbit Exchange, with almost NO COMMISSION! They are practically giving it away for FREE, with 0% withdrawal fees and only 0.000001% for trading. — which is the lowest rate on the market. What are you waiting for? Go and BUY PXP NOW!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!