Dear PointPay family,
We hope you had a great weekend and are ready to take on the challenges of a new week!
We have been working on improving voting on Launchboard. Conduct Alpha testing for buying crypto through ACH and improved KYC internal limits for all products. Find out more information in our Monday Update!
Mobile App Development
For iOS mobile application
- We changed the withdrawal condition for KYC-1 and displayed the amount or the word No Limit separately for separate blocks, so that users can see what limits are for all levels of KYC;
- Implemented chatViewModel and Interactor for the technical component for the implementation of chats within P2P;
- Added icons of payment methods from the backend in all P2P screens so that users can further distinguish payment methods through icons (the only thing left is for the admin panel command to add icons and then they will be displayed in the application);
- Enabled to enter a nickname only with certain characters, so that users can only write Latin letters, numbers and special characters (“-” / “_”);
- Improved the display of the currency ticker in the My Ads flow in P2P so that users can see the desired cryptocurrency;
- Improved the display of icons for cryptocurrencies so that users can further distinguish cryptocurrencies by icons.
For Android mobile application
- Implemented chat logic along with the socket so that users can chat with each other and so that screens can be updated over sockets;
- Added Status, Type, Crypto filters on the My Ads screen in P2P so that users can filter their ads;
- Changed the UI of the cards in the Closed Ads list in P2P so that users can see the difference between the Closed and Opened Ads tabs;
- Changed the UI details of Closed Ads in P2P, because the design inside a closed ad is different than in an open ad.
- Updated the Live Roadmap to keep users aware of recent changes to the platform;
- We checked the API for compliance with the error specification for the Home page so that the user has a correct and safe user flow;
- We checked the API for compliance with the error specification for Authorization so that the user has a correct and safe user flow;
- We worked out the reasons for the incorrect display of icons on the Home page with designers;
- Added a disclaimer for NFTsky when switching from the PointPay ecosystem menu;
- Updated Angular to version 14 in the Authorization, Referral Program, Exchange, HR Talent projects to improve the development process.
- Completed the change in the Staking cash flow scheme to increase reliability and transparency of the service;
- Implemented the receipt of data on spent and available values for a specific operation based on KYC limits, which will allow to implement an information table on CryptoLoans;
- Replaced the window with an insufficient KYC limit with a common component in order to unify the display in all ecosystem services;
- Implemented validation for KYC limits in CryptoLoans for mobile devices so that availability is checked before the creation of a CryptoLoan, and not during the approval process.
- Added information about open orders to the Order History to meet the standards of other exchanges, so that users can see more than just closed orders;
- Improved the work of the Book Order, now the speed of work and response will increase for users;
- Improved the operation of filters in the history of operations to make it easier for users to use the history.
Withdrawals & Payment System Development
- Prepared a prototype of buying Buy Crypto using ACH accounts through integration with Circle/Plaid;
- Prepared the release of KYC verification by Unified Balances;
- Improved the performance of the Scoring service for checking user withdrawal requests.
- Made the Staking functionality after Voting more flexible, with the ability to customize for a specific project, based on the business requirements;
- Implemented the logic of recalculating PXP into votes;
- Improved ‘Voting’ so that PXP users turn into votes at a certain set rate, and the user can see how many votes were given from them.
HR Talent Platform Development
- Implemented the logic of the ‘role system’ for the new admin panel in order to make a scalable and multifunctional admin panel based on it;
- Implemented autotests for the hourly contract endpoint scheme to minimize the possibility of future bugs in hourly contracts.
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on CoinTiger: https://bit.ly/3pnv6ny
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Solidbit: https://solidbit.io
💰 Earn up to 10% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!