Dear PointPay Family,
We continue to update our products, including PointPay CryptoBank and iOS and Android mobile applications. We also made changes to the PointPay HR platform and Escrow, improved withdrawals, the top-up card display, and more. Check out our update from Monday for more information!
Mobile App Development 🍏
For iOS mobile application
- Improved the flow of obtaining crypto addresses for new accounts;
- Implemented integration with NFTsky;
- Implemented the PointPay Blog.
For Android mobile application
- Implemented the update of the socket chart in the flow of the Exchange;
- Added support for new opcodes for transaction types;
- Implemented the default language selection functionality as a system one;
- Implemented the display of the current rate on the chart.
Interface Development 💻
- Prepared the front-end for the implementation of the new Bug Report feature;
- Improved loading of documents during the KYC process;
- Tested the work of external APIs as part of the authorization process;
- Expanded the list of blocking APIs aimed at improving page loading speed;
- Improved display of the Statistics section;
- Added Sentry to PointPay.io to log errors;
- Adjusted the interactivity of the APR section on the main page.
Launchboard Development 📈
- Implemented a request to accept the Legal Disclaimer when working with Launchboard/Voting services;
- Implemented the integration of the Launchboard service with Unified Balances;
- Optimized the width layout when displaying projects on the Launchboard.
Withdrawals Development 🔄
- Implemented Quick Exchange with the Unified Balance service;
- Completed Withdrawals setup; will be available to users soon;
- Completed the documentation of the Unified Balances in terms of integration.
CryptoBank Development 🏦
- Implemented transaction outputs related to loans in the bank’s payment history;
- Improved the work of the back-end of the bank, which processes mobile app requests;
- Improved pagination in the transaction history when manually entering the page address.
Exchange Development 💱
- Improved display of the top-up card;
- Added translations for transaction types in My Accounts;
- Changed the name of My accounts to My Regular Accounts;
- Changed the text color in My Accounts;
- Improved the Quick Exchange displayability.
Escrow Platform Development 📰
- Improved the work of the page for resolving disputes in the admin panel;
- Added a stats page in the admin panel; it is possible to view contracts’ statistics and information on collected commissions.
HR Platform Development 👥
- Implemented saving resume visibility settings. The employee can choose which companies he can hide his resume/CV from and save these settings;
- Started the final integration of the new HR service.
Please note that the PointPay ecosystem has undergone some major changes — we have transitioned to the Unified Balance System. This means that all account addresses in the PointPay system have changed, and all old addresses are now invalid.
To ensure the security of your funds, please do not use old addresses when depositing your funds. We are not responsible for any loss incurred due to the usage of old wallet addresses. Thank you!
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bittrex: https://bit.ly/32VWsci
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on Bitrue: https://bit.ly/3JEreHu
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on BitHumb: https://bit.ly/3qOK6e9
🔥 Buy PXP tokens on WhiteBIT: https://bit.ly/3qJrjRH
💰 Earn up to 20% yearly with PXP staking program in PointPay Bank: https://bank.pointpay.io/staking
💡 Check PointPay Live-Roadmap (PointPay development in real-time): https://pointpay.io/live-roadmap/
🏦 Remember, we are PointPay, and we are beyond banking!